whimsicalsasquatch said: Did you ever post something about study tips? Like how long to study and take breaks? Like study for an hour, break for 10 minutes, then back to studying etc? Just trying to remember what it was. Thanks
Yes, we have a whole list:
1. General Studying Tips - http://neurolove.me/post/38215928620/neuroloves-studying-tips
2. When And Where to Study for a Mental Boost of Energy -http://neurolove.me/post/29916096880/studying-tips-when-and-where-to-study-for-a-mental
3. 9 Tips To Help You Focus - http://neurolove.me/post/31295697529/9-tips-to-help-you-focus-when-studying
4. Tips to Improve Memory and Recall -http://neurolove.me/post/30419117922/studying-tips-how-to-improve-your-memory
5. Tips for Students Heading To College -http://neurolove.me/post/29912124486/studying-tips-heading-off-to-college-or-university-for
6. Stress Managements Tips - http://neurolove.me/post/26039825821/stress-management-tips
7. 6 Tips TO Deal With Test Anxiety
8. My Comprehensive Studying System For Psychology Classes Video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muF7MPOfr6c&feature=plcp
Certainly, people have recommended taking periodic breaks, but I feel that breaks are not necessary especially when they disrupt your flow.
In fact, keep working and only take breaks when you are tired or getting a headache or are hungry.